Sunday, October 6, 2013
Once Upon a Chair
Oh yes, Cat. I know.
So here's what I did to remedy the problem, please decor-cat, and upset the dogs to no end.
I reupholstered the chair.
I kind of cheated. I like to call it Chicken Upholstery. (Let me be clear that there have never been any chickens in this chair.) But I was chicken to remove all the old fabric except on the cushion so I didn't. I covered over it. Which was harder and not easier than removing everything, and next time I'll just rip that thing open. Meanwhile the cat and I are trying to decide what to cover the cushion in...we're thinking BOLD.
The next post will be the tutorial, so stay tuned!