Friday, January 31, 2020
Fresh Start Field Guide: 31 Simple Steps for Improving Simply
Sometimes I get weary of the current terminology of success. Do we need to crush our goals, attack the new year, kill Monday? At the beginning of a new year and a new decade, we all hope to be our best selves but some of us don't need or want the aggressive style of success promoted in business magazines or under #bossbabes on Instagram.
Does everything we love to do need to be a side hustle? If you need to explore this idea read The Value of Living a Creative Life Part 1 and Part 2.
There's more than one definition of success and your version is going to have a lot to do with your personal energy, goals, and priorities. In this series, I'm offering a way to ease into a new year or new season of life with simple activities and quiet ways to contemplate what changes you need to make to live your optimized life your way.
Read Building Your Fresh Start Tool Kit for a helpful list of things to use along the way
Remember, there is no being behind. There is only where you are now. You can do this in any order in any month for a gentle reboot when feeling overwhelmed or out of sorts.
1. How to do a Year-End Retrospective
2. What if You Don't Know What You Want?
3. Start Journaling: Tips and Tricks for the Reluctant Writer
4. Setting an Intention for the Day
5. Using a Vision Board to Achieve Clarity
6. Building Your Fresh Start Tool Kit
7. Coping With FOMO
8. Create Before You Consume
9. Breaking Our Addiction to Busy
10. 5 Creativity Boosts to Try This Weekend
11. Empty Something
12. Fill Something
13. Building Your Morning Routine
14. Mastering Your Morning Mindset
15. How to Use Reframing to Control Negative Thoughts
16. Creating a Bedtime Routine
17. Mastering Your Evening Mindset
18. Tips for Coping with January
19. Take 5 Outside
20. Defining Personal Success
21. News Free Day
22. Getting to Know Yourself
23. Anti-Procrastination Day
24. Use Something Up
25. Shop Your Closet
26. Create a Go-To
27. 10 Minute Cleaning Hack
28. Your Vibe Attracts Your Tribe
29. 5 First Steps
30. God is Proud of You
31. Fresh Start Field Guide
Posted by Michelle @Pen and Hive at 5:00 AM
Michelle is a beekeeper and master gardener. She writes and speaks about beekeeping, DIY projects, and how to live your best creative life.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
Let's put the social back in social media and continue the conversation on Facebook! Check out the Pen and Hive Page.